Getting your dog to take their medicine capsules or liquid medication can feel like a full-time job. Get a smarter solution and skip the mess and stress with GREENIES™ PILL POCKETS™ Treats for Dogs. These carefully designed treats are grain-free and vet recommended for dogs with sensitive skin and food. Best of all, they’re absolutely loaded with duck and pea flavor that disguises the smell and taste of your dog’s medicine capsule. Pick up an easy-to-use pouch today and make medicine time simple and enjoyable for you and your dog.
- Contains One (1) 2.6-Oz., 25-Count Pack Of Greenies Pill Pockets Grain Free Dog Treats Duck And Pea Formula – Tablet Size
- The #1 Vet-Recommended Choice For Giving Medicine*
- Masks The Taste And Smell Of Capsules And Liquid Medication With A Delicious Duck And Pea Flavor
- A Low-Calorie, Healthier Alternative To Human Food
- Easy To Use; Simply Fill, Pinch, And Give
Rehydrated Duck, Glycerin, Ground Peas, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Bisulfate, Water, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Xanthan Gum, Smoke Flavor, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols
20 calories (kcal) per treat
25 servings per package (approx.)
Feed as a treat.
1. FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS™ Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS™ Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
3. GIVE: The PILL POCKETS™ Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.